BLACK BELT TESTING
October 27 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
7:30a.m. ALL INSTRUCTORS ARRIVE TO BE ASSIGNED TO TESTING TABLE.
7:30a.m. 1st degree candidates 13 years old and above arrive. (Your 1st rehearsal right after your test)
8:00a.m. 1st degree candidates 13 years and above test begins.
8:00a.m. 2nd, 3rd & 4th Degree candidates testing continued.
11:15a.m. 1st degree candidates 12 years old and below arrive.
11:30a.m. 1st degree candidates 12 years and below test begins.
1:30p.m. Rehearsal (No spectators allowed in building during rehearsal including parents & family)
BLACK BELT SHOW
4:00p.m. All candidates return to Gunderson High School Gym.
4:30p.m. Doors Open.
4:30p.m. Black Belt Instructors return for Opening Ceremonies.
5:00p.m. Evening show begins. (Bring your sticks, knives, bo staffs, headgear, & boxing gloves for the show).
THE CONDITIONING TEST
Immediately follows the Black Belt Show. Parents and friends, you will not be allowed to watch the conditioning, Black Belts and testers only! You will be notified what time to return for the victory lap (approximately 9:00p.m.). Parents, family, and friends please attend the victory lap at the end of the test ceremonies.
1. ALL STUDENTS MUST HAVE A CURRENT ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP CARD TO TEST!
2. Come in a clean pressed uniform with all the correct association patches. WCWMA shirts only. No jewelry or watches.
3. All candidates bring full required sparring equipment. Full face mask headgear and mouthpiece required.
4. Bring 3 boards for 1st Degree, 2 boards for 2nd Degree, 3 boards for 3rd Degree, 2 boards for 4th Degrees.
5. No Black Belt Testing t-shirts are allowed to be made, only the official Association t-shirt allowed.
6. Candidates must wear the “Be Number 1” commemorative t-shirt during conditioning.